To download the BlackSeaCom 2019 Call for Papers flyer, click here.
The 7th International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking seeking original, completed and unpublished technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine or conference. Besides the regular technical papers, the conference also welcomes submission of poster papers which present work in progress, with preliminary results, tutorials and demos.
- Software Defined Networks and Network Virtualization
- Cloud Communications and Data-center Networks
- Social Networking, eHealth, and Multimedia Applications
- Optical Networks and Systems, Radio over Fiber
- Mobile and Wireless Communications and Networking
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing for Communications
- Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
- Green Communications and Networks
- Big Data Processing and Analysis for Telecommunications
- Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies for the Internet and its Applications
- 5G Mobile Systems
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Smart grids, M2M and Vehicular Networks
- Future Internet and Testbeds
- Network Management
- Communications and Information Theory
- Cognitive Radio and Networking
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Energy Efficient Computing and Communication
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems over Networks
Please use the Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Check these links to learn more:
To be published in the IEEE BlackSeaCom 2019 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in the IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper (or an extended abstract for publication in Conference Proceedings) is required to register for the conference at the full (IEEE member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper or the extended abstract. For authors with multiple accepted papers and/or abstracts, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers.
To submit a paper:
From the Call for Papers, find the topic under “Technical Scope” that best matches your paper and, list the topic name under Keywords within your paper. EDAS submission link coming soon.